Go Back   Free A3 - The unofficial Alabama 3 forum > Free A3 Info > Polls

Polls Please post polls (and only polls) in this forum. Thanks!

View Poll Results: llsb better with or without a drummer
better with 17 60.71%
better without 11 39.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-07, 03:04 PM   #31
Slum Goddess

Slum Goddess is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Slum Goddess Send a message via AIM to Slum Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Slum Goddess Send a message via Skype™ to Slum Goddess
Re: llsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
It is empresive how much energy they can generate
i'll betcha that at least some of the generated energy is in direct proportion to whatever's around. but what do i know? i remember years back, a very good friend of mine (don't wanna shame him by naming him) describe how he watched Larry having to be practically helped to walk into the Windmill, and like two seconds later, was in top form, all energetic and stuff. LOL, a true pro, in 'the show must go on' kinda way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paminbrixton View Post
This one's pretty old - having been around when they started to form/evolve the LLSB, back in 2003 and the year's monthly redience at the Windmill
stop right there, please. i was in DE and reading at the Site Formerly Known as The Pen and dying from jealousy.

Quote:
and they had a drummer It was good too and a fiddle player aswell.
i'm sure it was. BTW, was fiddler Will Sneyd? but i stand by everything i said above and i'm still so proud that at my advanced age, i can still change my mind. it doesn't happen often so maybe there's hope for me yet.
'Drugs usually enhance or strengthen my perceptions and reactions, for good or ill. They've given me the resilience to withstand repeated shocks to my innocence gland. The brutal reality of politics alone would probably be intolerable without drugs.' --- Hunter S Thompson

'I wouldn't advocate sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.' --- Hunter S Thompson

Dateline : Bristol
Slum Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote