Go Back   Free A3 - The unofficial Alabama 3 forum > Last Train to Mashville > The Converted

The Converted General ramblings, rantings and ravings... Someplace to hang our hats while we're trying to make it look like there's some semblence of organization here.

Old 06-11-05, 02:13 PM   #1
DaveG73

DaveG73 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to DaveG73 Send a message via MSN to DaveG73
Post Just for Fun

Someone e-mailed this to me and I found it too amusing to keep to myself.

Please be warned that this is Not Safe For Work.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11261...The_Dildo_Song
DaveG73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-05, 04:12 PM   #2
the coat

the coat is on a distinguished road

Re: Just For Fun

make her christmas come all ye faithful. :razz:
.....ian dury.
the coat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-05, 12:58 AM   #3
boots

boots is on a distinguished road

bored ? try this
Old 18-02-06, 09:06 AM   #4
DaveG73

DaveG73 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to DaveG73 Send a message via MSN to DaveG73

Slightly different sort of thing, but this is amazing.

I dunno if any of you fool around with MSPaint, but if you do you will probably appreciate this a little more.

MSPaint Picture

(Will take forever to load if you are using Dial up)
DaveG73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-06, 10:29 AM   #5
boots

boots is on a distinguished road

Loyalty in Marriage

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for
several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he
whispered, eyes full of tears,
"You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I
got fired, you were there to support me.

When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my
side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started
failing, you were still by my side..You know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill
with love.

"I think you're bad luck, get the hell away from me."
Old 30-10-06, 09:55 AM   #6
Slum Goddess

Slum Goddess is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Slum Goddess Send a message via AIM to Slum Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Slum Goddess Send a message via Skype™ to Slum Goddess
Smile Re: Just For Fun

i'm an asshole (but y'all knew that already) *smiley*

animation put to Dennis Leary's tune. fave bit: 'gonna wipe my ass w/the american flag.'

to those at work--totally needs sound.

'i'm an asshole and proud of it' *proudtard*
'Drugs usually enhance or strengthen my perceptions and reactions, for good or ill. They've given me the resilience to withstand repeated shocks to my innocence gland. The brutal reality of politics alone would probably be intolerable without drugs.' --- Hunter S Thompson

'I wouldn't advocate sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.' --- Hunter S Thompson

Dateline : Bristol
Slum Goddess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-06, 10:04 AM   #7
boudicca

boudicca is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to boudicca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slum Goddess
i'm an asshole (but y'all knew that already) *smiley*

animation put to Dennis Leary's tune. fave bit: 'gonna wipe my ass w/the american flag.'

to those at work--totally needs sound.

'i'm an asshole and proud of it' *proudtard*
S.G.. how was the gig on sat nite? we had a great nite in manchester.. always goes 2 quick tho.. time flies n all that..
Old 30-10-06, 10:53 AM   #8
Slum Goddess

Send a message via ICQ to Slum Goddess Send a message via AIM to Slum Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Slum Goddess Send a message via Skype™ to Slum Goddess

boudicca, i posted on Dave's thread along w/others w/whom we went. i just posted my take on the night, including details which i totally won't say here, lol.

but in a word or four---good but not great. AFAIC, the lack of more Alabama 3 fans' presence totally turned down the spoing, not only for me but for those w/whom i spoke during and after. i won't mention the sound. oh...wait, lol.

most people didn't know what the fuck was going on when our (fans') left arms and fists went up when the band swung into Mao. this happened at Bristol last year as well; Alma and i were laughing our asses off, calling the confused 'the outlaw newcomers' or whatever.

i personally had a better time near the end when Security forced us off the sidelines and i found Dave up front and was able to see Rock and Pixie (and the rest of the band) way better. when they were done, i pulled on Mr Pixie's trouser leg but he stayed in character and gave me a prison guard look, lol. *shit-eating grinny*
'Drugs usually enhance or strengthen my perceptions and reactions, for good or ill. They've given me the resilience to withstand repeated shocks to my innocence gland. The brutal reality of politics alone would probably be intolerable without drugs.' --- Hunter S Thompson

'I wouldn't advocate sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.' --- Hunter S Thompson

Old 30-10-06, 10:59 AM   #9
boudicca

boudicca is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to boudicca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slum Goddess
boudicca, i posted on Dave's thread along w/others w/whom we went. i just posted my take on the night, including details which i totally won't say here, lol.

but in a word or four---good but not great. AFAIC, the lack of more Alabama 3 fans' presence totally turned down the spoing, not only for me but for those w/whom i spoke during and after. i won't mention the sound. oh...wait, lol.

most people didn't know what the fuck was going on when our (fans') left arms and fists went up when the band swung into Mao. this happened at Bristol last year as well; Alma and i were laughing our asses off, calling the confused 'the outlaw newcomers' or whatever.

i personally had a better time near the end when Security forced us off the sidelines and i found Dave up front and was able to see Rock and Pixie (and the rest of the band) way better. when they were done, i pulled on Mr Pixie's trouser leg but he stayed in character and gave me a prison guard look, lol. *shit-eating grinny*
lol..I think larry may hav been a little worse 4 wear due 2 the treats he received off his manchester daddy..hehe..(ask him n zoe wot i mean).. kno wot u mean bout the UNconverted tho..either lookin at us funny during mao or joinin in wiv wrong hand up...left u ignorant bastards..LEFT!!!!
Old 30-10-06, 11:05 AM   #10
Slum Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca
lol..I think larry may hav been a little worse 4 wear due 2 the treats he received off his manchester daddy..hehe..(ask him n zoe wot i mean)..
lol, totally unnecessary--i (we) know exactly what you mean. *grinny*

Quote:
kno wot u mean bout the UNconverted tho..either lookin at us funny during mao or joinin in wiv wrong hand up...left u ignorant bastards..LEFT!!!!
yup...too bad those who didn't know what the fuck was going on wouldn't move back so we could all have been right up front to appreciate better. but i'm hoping that at least some of them now know and love the band and buy their albums due to the other night.